About the role
We are looking to recruit a number of Assistant Instructors to join our team to help deliver children’s cycling courses across Norfolk and Suffolk. No experience of coaching cycling is required and full training will be provided.
Are you looking for a career in sports coaching, teaching or another profession working with children? Would you like to gain valuable work experience to help build your CV and help with college/university/job applications? If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
We are looking for people who are:
- Excellent communicators
- Passionate about the benefits of cycling/sport/physical activity
- Interested in working with children
- Physically fit and able to carry and set up equipment
- Able to help deliver sessions in Cringleford, Sprowston, Framingham Earl, Wymondham, Dereham, Diss and Ipswich.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Support the Lead Instructors to deliver cycling sessions
- Communicate directly with children and their parents
- Pack, move and set up equipment (inc bikes)
- Work during evenings, weekends and school holidays. Exact hours to be agreed
This is a voluntary role but we will provide successful candidates with the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable experience of working with children
- Develop their coaching skills
- Take part in further training opportunities and gain qualifications
To find out more about Little Riders visit our website www.littleridersuk.co.
To apply email Jon Osborne (Director) on firstname.lastname@example.org