About the role
We are looking to recruit motivated cycle training instructors to join our Little Riders team and deliver Bikeability courses in Norfolk at weekends and during school holidays.
Are you an experienced instructor and interested in helping children develop the skills and confidence to cycle on the roads?
We are looking for people who;
- Are experienced at delivering Bikebility cycle training to children
- Excellent communicators
- Passionate about the benefits of cycling
- Hold a national standard cycle training qualification
- Are physically fit and able to carry and set up equipment
- Have your own vehicle and are able to transport equipment including children’s bikes
Successful applicants will be required to;
- Follow Little Riders Bikeability course manual
- Deliver courses at weekends and during school holidays
- Undertake an enhance DBS disclosure
- Wear Little Riders branded clothing
- Undertake bike safety checks and make minor adjustments to children’s bikes
- Promote the bikes/equipment that we sell
We are offering successful candidates £15 per hour (self employed basis).
To find out more about Little Riders visit our website www.littleridersuk.co.uk or follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
To apply email Jon on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for the role.