When the Bones rack made its debut in the 1990’s, it started a trunk rack revolution. Its iconic design won the world over, and twenty plus years later – the Bones rack has sold well over 1 million. Crafted by famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and built with materials from America’s heartland, the Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design and durability.
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection moulded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.
- Collection (inc set up) from a Little Riders venue = FREE
- UK postage = £8 per bike rack
- Local delivery (inc set up) within 10 miles of Norwich = £20
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unused and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.