Learning to balance is a fundamental skill for cycling and we’re now introducing a 14” balance bike to the lightweight Squish range. This larger wheel size carries on from our existing 12” balance bike and helps children aged 3+ develop their confidence and skill in balance and handling on two wheels. For many years parents have chosen bikes with stabilisers to teach their child to cycle, but this removes the need to balance and prevents them from learning one of the most important skills to riding a bike. Therefore, we always recommend a balance bike as your child’s first set of wheels. So, whether they have conquered the 12” Squish balance bike or are learning to ride for the first time from the age of 3, the new Squish 14” balance bike is perfect in helping your child take the next stride in their cycling adventure. This product contains small parts. Suitable for children aged 3+.
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide.
- Collection (built) from a Little Riders venue = FREE
- UK postage (boxed) = £8 per balance bike
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent using the “UK postage” option will be shipped using Hermes
- Tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||14" wheels, 14cm frame|
|Frame||Lightweight 6061 Alloy Frame|
|Fork||Narrow profile steel|
|Headset||1” Threadless Ahead, Max rotation 130 °|
|Handlebar||Alloy Flat Bar / 6 degree backsweep / 420mm Wide|
|Stem||Alloy Ahead Stem / 30mm Extension|
|Grips||Velo 'Mushroom' Grips|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Junior Specific Levers with Reach Adjust Alloy|
|Brakes||Alhonga, Alloy Rear V-brake|
|Front Hub||16H Nutted Alloy|
|Rear Hub||16H Nutted Alloy|
|Tyres||14 X 1.5" Semi Slick Tyres|
|Seatpost||25.4mm x 200mm, Alloy|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle with parent carry handle|