The perfect in-betweener! Not every child is big enough, or confident enough to jump straight from a 16″ wheel bike to a 20″ wheel bike. And feeling comfortable and confident is crucial for your child to enjoy their time on their new bike. Enter the 18″ Squish; not only is this sized perfectly to help make the transition through frame sizes as enjoyable as possible, but it also follows a similar spec to it’s smaller siblings, so no gears to master just yet. 18″ wheels and a 9.5″ frame is ideal for children aged 5 and above. Weight just 6.96kg!
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide.
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK postage” option will be shipped using Paisley Freight tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||18" Wheel, 9.5" Frame|
|Handlebar||460mm Wide Riser Bar|
|Stem||Alloy Aheadset Stem, 30mm Reach|
|Grips||Black "Mushroom" Grips|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Junior Specific Levers, with Reach Adjust|
|Brakes||Tektro Mini Alloy V-Brakes|
|Chain||KMC HV-410 1/2" x 1/8"|
|Chainset||114mm Crank Arms, 30T Chainring with double chainguard|
|Pedals||9/16" Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Single Speed 16T Freewheel|
|Front Hub||16H Alloy, Nutted|
|Rear Hub||16H Alloy, Nutted|
|Tyres||Cadence Lightweight 18" x 1.5" Tyres|
|Seatpost||25.4mm x 200mm|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle|
|Colours||Blue or Aqua|