Your child’s first taste of gears! The 20″ Squish is fitted with Shimano 7 speed gears, Shimano Rapidfire shifters and a 11-28T cassette from…you guessed it…Shimano! They’ve opted for Shimano transmissions on all of the Squish models to offer reliable performance, low maintenance and easy access to spares and servicing if required. The triple butted frame, custom Squish saddle, double-wall alloy rims and alloy micro-adjust seatpost help keep weight to a minimum, whilst maintaining the maximum level of performance. Weight, just 8.36kg
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide.
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Paisley Freight tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||20" Wheels, 10" Frame|
|Frame||Triple Butted 6061 Alloy|
|Headset||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem||Aheadset Stem, 50mm Reach|
|Brake Levers||Alloy Two Finger Levers|
|Brakes||Alloy V Brakes|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-M310 7 Speed Right Hand shifter with optical display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-FT35 7spd Short Cage (for extra ground clearance)|
|Chainset||127mm Crank Arms, 32T Chainring with double chainguard|
|Pedals||9/16" Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano 7 speed cassette, 11-28T|
|Front Hub||20H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rear Hub||20H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rim||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Tyres||Cadence Lightweight Junior Tyres, 20" x 1.5"|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 200mm Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle|
|Colours||Green or White|