Now your child’s that little bit older, they need a bike that can handle everything they throw at it. The Squish 24 is more than up to the job! Built to be as lightweight as possible, it’s easy for your child to manoeuvre but don’t let that make you think its fragile! Double wall alloy rims and the triple butted alloy frame ensure this bike will last the test of time and be raring to go the next day. The 140mm cranks, 32 tooth chainring and 11-32T Shimano cassette give your child all the gears they’ll need whilst suiting their strength and leg length perfectly.
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide.
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- Collection (built) from a Little Riders venue = FREE
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Paisley Freight tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||24" Wheels, 11" Frame|
|Headset||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem||Aheadset Stem, 50mm Reach|
|Brake Levers||Alloy Two Finger Levers|
|Brakes||Alloy V Brakes|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-M310 8 Speed Right Hand shifter with optical display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-TX800 Tourney 8 speed|
|Chainset||140mm Cranks, 32T Chainring|
|Pedals||9/16" Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano HG-41 8spd Cassette, 11-32T|
|Front Hub||24H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rear Hub||24H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rim||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Tyres||Cadence Lightweight Junior Tyres, 24" x 1.5"|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 300mm, Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle|
|Colours||Grey, Mint or Orange|