Available in either 13″ or 15″ frame sizes, the Squish 26 is a great choice for your little cyclist aged 9 years and over. Of course, at this age, they’re often more grown up than their parents (or so we let them think!), this is why at Squish HQ in Birmingham, they purposefully designed the colours and graphics to be more subtle. You still get little Squish clinging onto the front of the bike and cool little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, but that’s just a nod to the playful side of Squish….these bikes mean business! With 152mm cranks, 32T chainring and Shimano 8spd 11-32T cassette, there’s enough gear ratio’s to get up most hills when powered on sweets, and enough low gears to race back down. The double-wall alloy rims, powerful alloy v-brakes and robust triple butted frame ensure weight is kept to a minimum, but ensures performance is second to none!
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide
- Collection (built) from a Little Riders venue = FREE
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Hermes Tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||26" Wheels, 13" OR 15" Frame|
|Headset||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem||Aheadset Stem, 50mm Reach|
|Brake Levers||Alloy Two Finger Levers|
|Brakes||Alloy V Brakes|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-M310 8 Speed Right Hand shifter with optical display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-TX800 Tourney 8 speed|
|Chainset||152mm Crank Arms, 32T Chainring|
|Pedals||9/16" Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano HG-41 8spd Cassette, 11-32T|
|Front Hub||28H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rear Hub||28H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rim||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Tyres||Cadence Lightweight Junior Tyres, 26″ x 1.5″|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 300mm, Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle|
|Colours||Grey, Purple, Aqua or Red|