Available with a 13″frame, the Squish 650B is a great choice for slightly older or taller children aged approx 10+. Of course, at this age, they’re often more grown up than their parents (or so we let them think!), this is why at Squish HQ in Birmingham they purposefully designed the colours and graphics to be more subtle. They’ve removed the little Squish character from the headtube and left just clean, subtle designs to ensure street-cred is held at high as possible. They’ve still kept little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, but that’s just a nod to the playful side of Squish….these bikes mean business and could even be suitable for more petite adult riders!
With 165mm cranks, 38T chainring and Shimano 8spd 11-32T cassette each aspect of the bike has been increased slightly in size to match the rider. They’ve not overdone it with too many gears to try and keep everything nice and simple, but they have ensured there’s enough gear ratio’s to get up most hills, and enough low gears to race back down. The double-wall alloy rims, powerful alloy v-brakes and robust triple butted frame ensure weight is kept to a minimum, but also give the performance and strength customers have come to expect from Squish!
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide.
- Collection (inc set up) from a Little Riders venue = FREE
- UK postage = £8 per bike
- Local delivery (inc set up) within 10 miles of Norwich = £20
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||650B wheels, 13" frame|
|Frame||Triple Butted 6061 Alloy|
|Headset||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem||Aheadset Stem, 70mm reach|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Alloy Two Finger|
|Brakes||Tektro Mini Alloy V-Brakes|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-M310 8 Speed Right Hand shifter with optical display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-TX800 Tourney 8 speed|
|Chainset||165mm Crank Arms, 38T Chainring|
|Pedals||9/16″ Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano HG-41 8spd Cassette, 11-32T|
|Front Hub||32H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rear Hub||32H Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rim||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Road Cruiser with K-Guard puncture protection, 27.5 x 1.65"|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 350mm Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Squish Saddle with side splats|