Squish’s MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using Squish’s tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, they’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!
Everything else is as you’d expect from Squish; great quality, reliable and easy to use. That goes for the 8 speed Shimano Altus gearing with rapidfire shifters, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes front and rear, strong double wall alloy rims with Shimano hubs and our fantastic, multi-terrain tyres that roll quickly over woodland trails and beyond….they have also added a grey stripe around the edges of the tyre to help them stand out even more.
All this, wrapped up in a package weighing just 11.4kg, and at a price that blows the competition out the water!
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Paisley Freight tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||24″ Wheels, 11″ Frame|
|Frame||Triple Butted 6061 Alloy|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR-Lo Air Suspension forks, disc only|
|Headset||FSA No.10 1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem||Aheadset Stem, 50mm Reach|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Alloy Two Finger|
|Brakes||Tektro M-280 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-M310 8 Speed Right Hand shifter with optical display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-M310 Altus 8spd|
|Chainset||140mm Cranks, 32T Chainring|
|Pedals||9/16" Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano HG-41 8spd Cassette, 11-32T|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TX505 Center-Lock 32H|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TX505 Center-Lock 32H|
|Rim||Double Wall, Disc Specific Alloy rims|
|Tyres||Lightweight Junior Multi-Terrain tyre, Black with Grey stripes, 24 x 1.95"|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 300mm, Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Selle Royal/Squish Junior Saddle|