The Squish MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using Squish’s tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, they’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!
Everything else is as you’d expect from Squish; great quality, reliable and easy to use. That goes for the 9 speed Shimano Altus gearing with rapidfire shifters, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes front and rear, strong double wall alloy rims with Shimano hubs and our fantastic, multi-terrain tyres that roll quickly over woodland trails and beyond….they have also added a grey stripe around the edges of the tyre to help them stand out even more.
All this, wrapped up in a package weighing just 13.1kg, and at a price that blows the competition out the water!
- To check that this is the correct size bike for your child check out our sizing guide
- UK postage (boxed) = £20 per bike
- Local delivery (built) within 10 miles of Norwich = £15
- All orders will be shipped within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- All orders sent with the “UK Postage” option will be shipped using Paisley Freight tracked service which has a 1-3 days expected delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back unridden and in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
|Size||650b" wheels, 14" frame|
|Frame||Lightweight 6061 Triple Butted T6 Alloy Frame|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR-LO, Air Suspension, Alloy Crown, 100mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, Post Mount|
|Headset||FSA, 1.1/8 Threadless Ahead|
|Handlebar||Alloy Flat Bar / 640mm Wide|
|Stem||Alloy Ahead Stem / 70mm Extension|
|Grips||Comfort Grips, Double Density|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Junior Specific Levers with Reach Adjust Alloy|
|Brakes||Tektro MD-280 Mechanical Disc Brakes 160mm Rotors|
|Shifters||Shimano Rapidfire SL-M2001 9spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M370 9spd|
|Chainset||170mm Alloy Cranks / 38T Chainring|
|Pedals||9/16'' Junior Platform|
|Freewheel/Cassette||Shimano Cassette 9 spd 11-34T|
|Front Hub||Shimano 32H Alloy Quick Release|
|Rear Hub||Shimano 32H Alloy Quick Release|
|Rim||Double Wall Alloy Disc only|
|Tyres||650B x 2.1'' Lightweight Junior Tyres|
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 300mm, Micro-Adjust|
|Saddle||Squish Junior Saddle|